Sunday, July 31, 2011

Woof Woof - It's LouLou!

One of the things that have brought me the most joy since the death of my husband is my beautiful, loving dog, LouLou!  She is even named after my husband.  I was at the bead store one Friday night lock-in when I found a cute little doggie pendant that looked like my LouLou so, of course, I had to have it!  I took the pendant and added some wooden seed beads and some ceramic beads that look like they came with the LouLou pendant and made this delightful and fun necklace and earrings.  It is my LouLou necklace!  My son said he thinks it is his favorite piece of jewelry that I have made to date!  Well that made me happy!  I am adding a picture of LouLou (the real LouLou) in so that you can see for yourself how much the pendant looks like her!




No comments:

Post a Comment