Monday, January 16, 2012

Busy Weekend

This was a busy weekend for me with my jewelry making.  I made three very beautiful necklaces using simple stringing with matching earrings.  I also learned a new stitch, the diaganol right angle weave, and am almost through with a bracelet.  I also learned how to make a bracelet using the new Tala beads.  I am not quite finished with the two bracelets and am not posting any pictures at this time.

The first necklace is baby blue.  I used three different beads to make the necklace. The second necklace is a creamy off white with topaz/brownish marking through the beads. I used two types of beads and topaz size 6 seed beads.  This necklace is longer than the ones I normally make and I just love the way it hangs.  The third necklace is made out of white twisted square beads with silver/blackish marking throughout.  I used silver round beads in between the big beads. 



No comments:

Post a Comment