Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Vintage fun long necklace

This is a beautiful necklace. I chose the vintage oval shaped bead because I love the colors and I love vintage. The rest of the necklace fell into place. I used beads of varying colors that are in the focal bead.  The diamond tangerine beads are crazy lace agate (dyed). The clasp is a toggle.

The necklace is  approximately 24.5 inches long, not including the clasp. This length falls between matinee length and opera length.  Being said, this length is perfect for casual and business dress so you can wear it from work to a nice evening out.  It works well with high or crew neckline.

This necklace can also be found for sale on my online etsy shop.  Just go to etsy.com and look for Mary Janes Just Jewelry store! 



No comments:

Post a Comment