Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Diagonal Peyote Stitch Bracelet

I love the Peyote stitch, especially the even count which is the only one I knew how to do until about two weeks ago.  The diagonal Peyote stitch is very similar to the even count stitch in that you start it the same way. Ultimately though, where the even count is just that, even, the diagonal requires you to add beads and then drop beads. 

This bracelet is beautiful and was so easy to make!  It took me less than two hours to make it from beginning to end.  I plan to make more in different colors. One of the really cool things about it is that you can use different size and shape beads, ranging from round seed beads to square beads, which ultimately gives you a completely different looking bracelet.  

I wish that I could have gotten a better picture of the clasp because it is beautiful. It is gold, has the shape of an X on it with diamond like teeny stones!






2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this MJ!!! You'll have to teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Buy San Pedro

    ReplyDelete