Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Everyday Wear - Lapis Lazuli Necklace

I have a number of blue necklaces but I wanted something that I could wear on an everyday basis with jeans and the like.  Nothing too fancy.  I went through my stash of  blue beads and found several shapes and sizes of Lapis Lazuli beads.  I also found a small heart!  I love it when I can put together a piece of jewelry using different beads that I already have on hand and that fortunately work well together.  I first chose some chips, followed by some very small seed beads, probably a size 11, and another roundish/rectangle shaped beads (I am sure they have a name but I don't know what it is).  I played around with the beads for a while to get a pattern that I really like. It was so easy to make!   




1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,I love Lapis Lazuli...and this one is looking so pretty...it will be perfect with denim. Bead boards are nice way to think out your pattern. I couldn't find your email id... I hope I'm following the right Mary, I got confused with the last name( Stark or Evans). Thanks again!~Poppy

    ReplyDelete